Sunday, December 6, 2009

da Vinci Arts Fair 2009




Here are some shots of my display at this year's da Vinci Arts Fair - going on today until 4 pm! This is a great fundraiser for Portland's only arts-focus middle school (which my son Julius attends). I am happy to donate 30% of my sales to the school.

Da Vinci Arts Middle School is located at 2508 NE Everett St. in Portland, OR, in the Laurelhurst neighborhood.

I also have a small selection of painted record cuffs available today at Odango! Hair Studio (owned by my friend and fellow former Duniway mom Ann Sanderson), where they are having a holiday craft sale. Stop in to check out lovely handmade creations and consider going back for a haircut (Ann cut my hair before the taping of my "That's Clever!" segment, and before my trip to New York - I totally trust her for the most important haircuts!).

Odango! is located at 5510 SE Woodstock in Portland.


My next show will be Crafty Wonderland's Super Collossal Holiday Sale on December 13 at the Oregon Convention Center.


Happy holidays!

No comments: