Wednesday, November 26, 2008

For a green Thanksgiving


Hello, blog readers. It seems I haven't been posting much here - the 100 record bowls I have been working on have simply taken over my life. However, I am now DONE with the order. All that remains is to get them shipped, which I hope to do very soon.

Free Shipping Sale all Weekend
I would like to let you know about a couple of things I have going on this weekend (in addition to relaxing with my family and friends and enjoying Chuck's delicious cooking) - first of all, I am offering FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ITEMS in the EyePopArt Etsy shop from Black Friday (November 28) through Cyber Monday (December 1)! I'll send you a refund for the shipping through Paypal, or you may request a revised invoice.

Go Green on Black Friday
I will be giving a presentation at the Trashion Team's Virtual Trunk Show in the Etsy Virtual Labs, Friday, November 28, at 4 pm PT/7 pm ET. Lots of giveaways including an Eye Pop Art Mandala Suncatcher! It will all be happening here: http://www.etsy.com/virtual_labs.php

See all the giveaways at Re-Maker's blog, and learn more about Team Trashion at the team blog.

No comments: