Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Black Light Groove, Part Three: Muralicious

As promised, here are some more photos of my outrageous black light mandalas!

All of these are painted on the walls and ceiling of the master bedroom in my house, which is my studio and office too.

This one was designed to frame a mirror.

The ceiling is my favorite:




Here's another one of the walls (this design is actually painted in reds and oranges and black:

This one is on the wall above my computer desk:


Many thanks to Kaila Haas for the great photos!

3 comments:

OWEN D P said...

beautiful, love the patterns and abstract vibe keep it up looks really psychedelic

Unknown said...

Just stumbled across this and I have some questions about this if you still keep up with this? I will check back for a post

cjbc said...

Ask away, my friend!