Friday, June 1, 2007

The end of an era


This week marked my last-ever meeting of the Duniway Art Committee. It's been a good run. I've been volunteering for Dunway's parent-led art program for the last eight years, a committee member for five years, and committee chair for three years along with my awesome co-chair, Michelle (pictured here with me at the 2005 Duniway Student Art Show). Now that my youngest child is moving on to middle school, it's time for me to move on too. I'm so glad to have had this great experience, which has helped me to get all my other teaching gigs.

Thanks, Michelle, Brenda, Kathy, Mandy, Lisa, Kimberlee, Elizabeth, Alison, Susan, Corrina, Rachel, Beth, Gigi, Dawn, Danielle, and all the other wonderful people I have had the pleasure to work with over the years at Duniway. I'll miss you!

No comments: