Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Recycled Arts Festival was a Blast!

I had a SMASHING time at the Clark County Recycled Arts Festival this last weekend! Several of my fellow Trillium Artisans were there, so I had to take pictures of them.

Here is Megan from Ta-Dah with her cool Garden Balls.


Here is Tim from The Reclamation Project - I love his "Heads on a Stick":

Anitra is a new Trillium member, she makes China Blossoms and Coffee Pot People, and here she is with her new Tea Pot People!

And here's Daniel from Harmony in Full Bloom. He makes lovely Asian-inspired art on reclaimed wood.

Carolyn Quinn
was there too, but she wouldn't let me take her picture!

Here's what my booth looked like:

It was great to see so many familiar faces at the show. Recycling rules!

Speaking of which, my next event will be the Etsy Trashion trunk show at the Etsy Labs in New York - I will be shipping my items this week, since I can't be there in person. I am really proud to be a member of the Trashion team, which is comprised of recycled-materials artists from all over the world. Visit this flickr group to see some of the items that will be offered at the trunk show.

There's also a post about it at Nest - your guide to green and stylish living, featuring my Roman Record Cuffs!

No comments: