Sunday, October 21, 2007

PDX 2 NYC - a teamwide sale online!

If you are in the New York area, you can shop for my cuffs, coloring books, and more at the Etsy Labs during the PDX Etsy team's trunk show, Friday, October 26, 6-8 pm, 325 Gold Street, Brooklyn NY. My work will also be for sale Oct. 27 at the Brooklyn Indie Market and at the Labs during their big Halloween party.

To celebrate, I am offering 10% off all items in my shop all week from October 22 - 27. Just type "PDX 2 NYC" in the Message to Seller at checkout and wait for a revised invoice before making payment. (Discount does not apply to shipping.)

Other PDX 2 NYC sale participants can be found at www.pdxetsy.com.

Many thanks to curlygirlglass for putting together the above treasury full of lovely handmade items from my team members in Portland, Oregon! Please be sure to visit their shops if you can't make it to the trunk show.

No comments: