Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Holy wholesale, Batman!

In the last month and a half, the Eye Pop Art workshop has been a very busy place, thanks to sales picking up on Etsy, plus three fabulous new wholesale customers! Lots of records have been painted around here lately.

You can now find my work at:

3R Living
Future Friendly Products
147 Maplewood Ave.
Maplewood, New Jersey
I approached these guys at their Brooklyn store when I went to New York this year and they are now carrying my work at their new location! I never would have heard of them if I hadn't posted in the Etsy forums before my trip, asking for advice on good galleries to visit in the area.

Faeryland Emporium
89 E. North Ave.
Comer, GA
The owner of this brand new boutique found me on Etsy.

Citizen Recycle
Coming soon...a new type of gift company
I am super stoked to be represented by a new retailer in the UK - and yes, they also found me on Etsy!

No comments: