Thursday, March 20, 2008

New Mandala Record Clocks in the shop!



Yay! These three clocks are now available in my shop - please click here to check them out!

My original designs are hand painted using high quality acrylics on upcycled 12" vinyl LP records. Reduce, reuse, and recycle! These clocks are good for the environment. Buying one of my clocks is a great step towards going "green" for your next interior decorating purchase, or wedding or housewarming gift.

The painted records are assembled with new quartz clock movements and simple white or black clock hands. There's a heavy duty hanger on the back for hanging. The clocks take one "AA" battery and they measure 12" (30.48 cm) in diameter.

I love my clocks and hope you will too! I'm happy to take custom orders if there's a particular color scheme you'd like.

No comments: