Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hurray for Viva Terra!


I received the spring Viva Terra catalog in the mail last weekend, and it is gorgeous! Above is a screenshot from their online catalog, and you can view this listing here.

I was also excited to see selected items from the catalog, including my bowls, reviewed by Apartment Therapy.

I spoke with the catalog buyer today and she told me that they are seeing really strong sales already in the first week that the catalog has been out (especially for the green bowls), and she may be calling me on Monday to place another order! Yippee!

4 comments:

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting!

CraftyHope said...

Oh wow!! Cool beans and Congratulations.

Laura said...

Beautiful! I just got the Viva Terra catalog in the mail today, and your work is so lovely. Congratulations!

Hope said...

Congratulations. Must be very exciting.