Thursday, February 4, 2010

1000 Ideas for Creative Reuse - a book!


For the first time ever, some of my artwork has been published in a real, live book!

The book is called 1000 Ideas for Creative Reuse by Garth Johnson, of Extreme Craft. You can buy it on Amazon.

Five of the 1000 ideas are mine! Such as the Basic Black Classic cuff (above), and the Lavender cuff (below).

The page above was also featured in an article on Etsy's blog, where you can read my advice about creative reuse, and my new year's resolution! (Happy new year, by the way, and let's just say I took a month off from blogging and leave it that, okay?)

I love the red-and-black themed spread (pages 200-201), where you can find my Goth Clock in Vampire Red and Black, and my Rockabilly Record Bowl.

My Hawaiian Wedding record bowl can also be found on page 222, close to the cool Octopus Pint Glasses by my friend Amanda of Bread and Badger.

Lots of my crafty friends have work in this book, including Lee from leethal, Megan from Ta-Dah, Liz from 1 by Liz, Taylor from Red Semilla Roja and Live Debris, and Sister Diane of Craftypod.

I'm honored to be in their company! And I'm dazzled and inspired by the hundreds of other artists whose work is in this book. I hope to share some of my favorites with you on this blog in the near future. So check back soon!

No comments: