Friday, August 29, 2008

My own Friday Vintage Finds

I love, love, love vintage housewares, and getting the Etsy Friday Vintage Finds in my in-box always makes my day. Today's theme really knocked me out, and I was so inspired by the discovery of ModishVintage's shop that I had to post my own Friday Vintage Finds! Seriously, this has got to be my favorite vintage shop yet, you have to check it out!

These bird mugs - what can I say? I love them.
I think I have this trivet already...but I want it anyway!
My heart actually skipped a beat when I saw these adorable glasses:
And I nearly cried when I came across this Acapulco plate in the SOLD section - why, oh why, couldn't it be mine? I have a large casserole dish and a square tile with the same pattern!

So there you have it! Some of the most wonderful items on Etsy are in the vintage category.

No comments: