Friday, April 3, 2009

Crafty madness

It's been a while since I've written a proper blog post. I'm starting to think blogging is SO 2008. I've gotten obsessed with facebook and twitter and find microblogging to be so much easier. However that doesn't mean I'm not always thinking about things to post here. It's just a matter of never having any time. So here I am at 7:18 pm on Friday night, having spent eight hours sitting at my desk at the Trillium Artisans store, listing listing listing stuff in Trillium's shops on Etsy and World of Good, waiting for band practice to start, and thinking this might be a good time to update the blog.

So - speaking of all the stuff I've been listing at Trillium, may I share the new photos of my Roman Record Cuffs taken by Trillium's fab photographer, Lisa Gastelum of TQB Designs? Check it out:
Didn't they turn out great? Visit Trillium's shop to see more of the Basic Black Bracelet and Basic Black Classic.

I have just shipped out an Eye Pop Art wholesale order for an antiques, gifts, and accessories store in Memphis, TN called Le Cadeau. (They found me after seeing my work in the Viva Terra catalog, which, by the way, is SOLD OUT! I can't believe it.) I have an order of nothin' but Suncatchers getting ready to ship to Oop! in Rhode Island, and another order in the works for Sea-n-Green in New Jersey. I'm also getting ready to vend at the big, exciting Crafty Wonderland sale this Sunday - come see me! I will be up on the stage at the Doug Fir. (ha ha, before Chuck)

I'm also looking forward to taking Tangereen downtown tomorrow to see a screening of the new indie craft documentary, Handmade Nation, at the Museum of Contemporary Craft. With that on Saturday and Crafty Wonderland on Sunday it's going to be quite a madly crafty weekend. In fact, they are calling it "craftgasm."

Well, sounds like the band's all here so I'm gonna go make noise in the basement!

1 comment:

Jennifer Perkins said...

Lovely record cuffs, such smooth edges. When I used to make them I always had trouble getting the edges nice and smooth.