Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Seattle's Green Chair Project

Meet Carina Manz, proprietor of the Green Chair Project, which will be opening on August 1 at 1001 NE Boat St. in Seattle's university district.

It's not often that I get to visit an out-of-town store that carries my work, but last weekend I was able to hand-deliver my items straight to this new shop, since I was on the road to Seattle with the band anyway.
The store, which focuses on products made from recycled and reclaimed materials, will be carrying a nice selection of my clocks, bowls, cuffs, and suncatchers.

This opportunity came about when Carina "discovered" Eye Pop Art at the recent Recycled Arts Festival. Another reason why it's good to do craft shows!

I love the vivid green!

This place happens to be located right down on the waterfront, so we had a little fun with that too, before heading to the club:

More about our Seattle road trip and rock show in another post!

3 comments:

Bridget said...

You are too cool for school!

Peanuts Creations Crochet said...

what a great idea to reuse and recycle! And awesome store!

http://peanutscreations.blogspot.com

kadler said...

What a neat store! Congrats on getting your pieces sold there :)