Thursday, March 4, 2010

Arleta Art Fair - tomorrow evening

I'll be participating in my first craft show of 2010 tomorrow evening. It's the 2nd Annual Arleta Art Fair at Arleta K-8 School. 20% of all sales will be donated to the school.

Arleta Art Fair
Friday, March 5
5:00 - 8:00 pm
Arleta School
5109 SE 66th Ave., Portland OR 97206

I'll have lots of Roman Record Cuffs (including the new colored ones!) and window decals, as well as Mandala Pinwheels and Mandala Record Bowls.

If you get there before 6:00, you will probably see the lovely Melodie standing behind my table. She's an Arleta mom who will be setting up and working for me during the first hour. Thanks Melle!

In other news: I was interviewed yesterday for a feature article which will be published in the June issue of the Crafts Report! I've also been asked to provide photos of my bowls for possible inclusion in a Better Homes and Gardens special interest publication on decorating, which will come out this summer.

Next weekend (March 12 and 13) is the Buckman Art Show and Sell, another fundraiser for a great local school. I'll be there once again with all my groovy stuff. Hope to see you! I'm also planning on doing the Lewis Green Garden Fair on April 17, and I've been accepted for Crafty Wonderland's Super Colossal Spring Sale, May 1 & 2 at the Oregon Convention Center. And of course I will be at the Recycled Arts Festival in June.

The craft show season is upon us, and I am starting to get excited for a fun spring and summer!

No comments: