Tuesday, November 13, 2007

So how was the trunk show?

After all the hype leading up to the PDX Etsy team's trunk show at the Etsy Labs in New York on October 26, you may be wondering how it all went down. I did not attend in person (I just sent my stuff), but several Portland Etsy sellers did, and I guess it wasn't all that great, unfortunately.

I sold one $12 item (well, Kristin sold it for me - thanks, dear!).

In a way, I am kind of glad, because now I have plenty of items to take to my upcoming holiday shows, and to list in my shop.

You can read more about the event on the PDX Etsy blog.

So...all the lovely new matching cuff & mirror sets I made for this event have come back to me and I am hoping to get them listed for sale soon! By the way, thanks to all of you who gave me feedback on my new product idea - I put everyone's names in a jar and ended up drawing the name of dbeadery as my prize winner. She was very happy to receive a free Mod Mandalas Coloring Book, which she is looking forward to sharing with her grandchildren.

No comments: