Thursday, September 18, 2008

New cuffs and other news

I made a few new cuffs this week and listed them in my shop. Above is "Butterfly Love."

Here is "Autumn Leaf":

And this one is called "Groovy Flowers":
In other news, the Foster Art Walk happened on Saturday, and some vendors set up in the plaza outside of the Trillium Artisans store. Here are some photos - this is Jaynette and her daughter, from Bluejaye Crafts:

Here is Elissa from Elissa Tree Designs (really wonderful beadwork!):


And back in the corner there we had Mary from Lolly-tots and Autumn from Autumn Comfort Candles.
I did not set up a booth, instead I headed over to Gilly's and had Emie cut all my hair off!
Emie is also a fashion designer and she is submitting her items to Trillium for product review. Check out her website: www.beautymarkdesigns.net.

That night Chuck played his (supposedly) last show as the temp drummer for Advisory. It was a benefit show for the Rose City Rollers. Also, Andrew was in town for his 21st birthday! Yes, I have a 21 year old stepson. NO, I am not old enough to be his mother!

I'm also happy to announce that I received an official purchase order from Viva Terra, for 100 of my Mandala Record Bowls for their spring catalog. So I am pretty much going to be working on that for the next couple of months! I've applied for the Crafty Wonderland Super Collosal, but that will probably be the only craft show I do (oh, and maybe the da Vinci Arts Fair too, gotta support my kid's school!).

Okay, time for me to get to work!

No comments: