Friday, March 13, 2009

New animated web ad!


Check it out - my first fancy animated web ad! I had it designed by a great Etsy seller, sugarelli. It was cheap and fast and she was very helpful and willing to work with me and make lots of changes as I requested them.

This is something I've been wanting to do for a long time but I finally went ahead and did it when I saw Lana Kole's facebook post about offering free ad space on her new interior design blog. So I went for it! My ad is now up on nterior.typepad.com. I'm excited. Now I finally have an ad that I can use to do some more outside advertising.

Lana Kole makes really cool vinyl wall graphics like this amazing chandelier:
Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my groovy new ad!

5 comments:

Heather "Hev" said...

Its very eyecatching :) Fab!!

Love your work and may you have added success :)

Megan said...

It looks great!

Amanda said...

Very nice! It's flashy, but tasteful.

hock said...

Itemplatez.com offers web templatesflash templates, logo designs psd templates, illustration and other web products templates available for immediate download.

LeaKarts said...

It's so awesome! I tried my hand at making one a couple of days ago and failed miserably, so I will definitely be using that seller, too!