Thursday, March 12, 2009

Some Orangey Goodness

One of my favorite blogs that I love to read from time to time (I really don't have as much time to spend reading blogs as I'd like) is called How About Orange. It's awesome. So, yesterday, I took a brief break from lying in bed dying of "the plague" (as I am doing right now) to catch up on this groovy blog, and through it I discovered a great flickr group called Orangey Goodness. I immediately joined and tossed some of my orangey photos into the pool.

This led me to discover this awesome coffee cup from Peacock Modern, which I am coveting:

I actually have several cups like this one - four green ones with psychedelic oranges on them, an orange one with cherries, and a blue one with a pear. They are so cool!

Let me tell you that Orangey Goodness was exactly what I needed to cheer me up after being sick in bed like this. I missed work yesterday and even had to miss Sister Diane's class at Trillium Artisans on "Attracting Customers Through Social Media." I'm bummed. I'm now going to go eat a nice juicy orange and go back to bed.

1 comment:

LeaKarts said...

I LOVE that cup! What a cool site. I hope you feel better soon!