Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Longview show

I'm getting ready to go out and play with the band - Dartgun has a show tonight at The Red Room in NE Portland (if you're in town the address is 2530 NE 82nd Ave.). For now, here are a few pictures from our recent road trip to Longview, WA to play a punk show with Howie & The Hotknives and the Hickmans.

Here's Kat and Andrew at the club - Did you know Andrew is in the band? He's Chuck's 20 year old son. He isn't playing with us tonight, due to not being 21, but in Longview it was okay. That's because it was at a Chinese Restaurant. Weird.

Here's Suzie and Kat:


Today is Suzie Q's birthday!!! Happy birthday, sister! I love you!

The Vignettes:

And finally, here's me and Chuck after the show. I wish I had some pics of our actual performance...maybe tonight I can get someone to take pictures for us.